[tcb] Re: What theme should I do?

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:25:05 -0700 (PDT)

Man, Been YEARS since I thought about the 13th
 Floor Elevator!
I've still got a Rokky Erickson T shirt!  Remember the
song about the 2 headed dog?

--- Lonnie Bergman <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I can't help you with the Bubble Puppy, but I do
> have In-A-Godda-Da-Vida on
> CD

=====
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail