[tcb] What the heck are you people DOING?

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:18:42 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

I've only been offline 3 days and there are *110* messages in my TCB
folder. Are you people CRAZY?

Hi there.

I'm in Cottonwood. As usual, since nobody would join me for the trip, I
slept in Monday and did a few things around the house. I left Tuesday at 10
pm and drove 25 hours non-stop before my body informed me that I was being
stupid. Almost made the whole trip in one shot.

I stopped about 60 or 70 miles short. Slept at a rest area and rolled on
here about 10 this morning (local time -- that's noon back home). Got a
shower and then had to go searching for net access. Cool little coffee shop
with WiFi.

I'm camping today/tonight at Dead Horse State Park. Plan to get up about
5am and roll up the mountain to Jerome. Gates open at 6.

Probably won't be back on the net until I head home Sunday afternoon.

G2