[tcb] Re: What the...

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:30:14 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

YOU FOUND IT!!!

The thing about VW's that drives the small boat marine electrician part of
me up a freaking WALL!

As I slowly rewire my VW's that is something I get rid of. The '69 that I'm
taking apart to use for the BradleyGT has positive run up to a stereo type
distribution block and from there individual wires go to the headlight
switch and the fuse block. The same is planned for the Rivi.

G2