[tcb] Re: What happened to Trey?

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 09:44:32 -0500

It's already there and he's always offered it for use by anyone who wants. There's another behind the garage.

;-D

G2

mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
We are just waiting for you to build the hotel across the street from your gas
station/garage.

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
And strange as it sounds we are already talking about 09
----- Original Message ----- From: ATX BUS To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 9:59 AM
Subject: [tcb] Re: What happened to Trey?

Denis,

I talked with Trey last week. He and I were planning to head to Springdale on Friday. He got stuck out of town late last week and didn't make it back to Houston as soon as he had planned. Therefor he wasn't able to make it.
Sounds like everyone had a good time, as usual.   Since you survived
Psycoblooie 2008 what are your plans for 09?

The pics from the parade sure were interesting.  Are there any new tattoos?

Jeff