[tcb] Re: What happened to Trey?

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 07:59:08 -0700 (PDT)

Denis,

I talked with Trey last week.  He and I were planning to head to Springdale on
Friday.  He got stuck out of town late last week and didn't make it back to
Houston as soon as he had planned.  Therefor he wasn't able to make it.

Sounds like everyone had a good time, as usual.   Since you survived
Psycoblooie 2008 what are your plans for 09?

The pics from the parade sure were interesting.  Are there any new tattoos?

Jeff