[tcb] Re: What about a campout/show/party/eating festival here in late October?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 16:11:12 -0500

Well, everyone should know that there is no time or date set for a party up
here. If I ever say "what about..." it's just throwing it down the well to see
who salutes it, running up the flag pole and seeing if it makes a splash. When
would any of you want to make the long trip up here? Spit up! I mean, speak up!