[tcb] What a job

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 05:41:08 -0800 (PST)

Some of you know my son is quite an adventurer, from Alaska, to Wyoming, to
Colorado, to Tennessee to the National Parks in California.  Here is a link to
his winter gig as the caretaker for a lodge on the Appalachian trail.  Only
accessible by hiking, llama train or helicopter.  He writes a daily blog with
some awesome photos.  Look on the second page and there's a photo of him also.

http://www.highonleconte.com/daily-posts.html

Anyway, I enjoy looking at the daily posts to help me forget my dull, routine
life.

Enjoy

PS.  Next summer he wants me to help him rebuild a VW camper to travel to music
festivals in the SE next fall.