[tcb] Re: What a great weekend

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 17:25:00 -0400

Ok, let me try this again.

Boy: Hunter

Girl: Cammy

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Oct 13, 2009 4:22 pm
Subject: [tcb] Re: What a great weekend

Big Boy is awesome. Keep up the hard work!

I name my Buses with German words.    Maybe something like Jaeger meaning
hunter.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 13, 2009, at 4:05 PM, Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I had a great time visiting with you, and "Big Boy".
I'll think about a name for your bus, I'll get back to ya on that.

Katrina & Dan Martin

71'bus "Homer"

http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Oct 11, 2009, at 3:45 PM, Alma Jo Barrera wrote:

I just wanted to say THANK YOU all, for making me feel at home and like part of
the family this weekend. It was great and can't wait till next year.

I will keep yall posted on how Big Boy is doing.

Oh yea, my bus needs a name, so any suggestions????

Alma Jo

=