[tcb] Re: We're back home...

  • From: "Peter & Caren Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:52:18 -0500

It was great meeting you and all the rest as well.  I hope you feel
better soon!  I got a message yesterday that Kirk's Bus Kirby got 3rd
place in judged stock Split-Screen Buses (must have only been three
there in that class) and biggest oil puddle (funny because it doesn't
leak.....much).  We figured its best shot was to get "Most likely to get
searched when crossing the boarder" but we didn't get that one.

Peter