[tcb] Re: We're back from San Antonio...

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:50:49 -0500

We are totally there!
I want to reserve the spot where I was parked yesterday.
Thanks again for all your help, thank Rick and Kirk for us too!

On Oct 23, 2006, at 5:44 PM, Peter Albarian wrote:

Hey Kat,
Glad to here the three of you made it back safely! We were very glad to share our home and shop with you guys and glad the parts Dennis got for Murray could be modified by Rick to work. The campout by the stream next year sounds like a good plan with breakfast before heading to Boerne.
Peter
BlackBerry service provided by Nextel