[tcb] Re: We're back from San Antonio...

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:44:24 +0000 GMT

Hey Kat,
Glad to here the three of you made it back safely!  We were very glad to share
our home and shop with you guys and glad the parts Dennis got for Murray could
be modified by Rick to work.  The campout by the stream next year sounds like a
good plan with breakfast before heading to Boerne.
Peter
BlackBerry service provided by Nextel