[tcb] Re: Went to a show in Springfield, MO

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:02:29 -0500

Cool. I was wondering if you went to that show.
Glad to hear we will have some new bus friends at Psycoblooie.

Gotta go watching racing.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jun 10, 2007, at 11:48 AM, Denis Dodson wrote:

I went to a show held just outside of Springfield, MO. There were 130 cars. It was held at a VFW hall with a park setting, lots of trees and shade. A very pleasant day. More than the usual number of Single and Double cabs.

Derrick and Barb from Wayout Salvage were there, and my builder, Brad and his wife, Claudette, travelled up and back home with Jan and me.

Every,time, in the past, when I went to Springfield, which is a very nice small city, I had done another of those Ozarks-drive-50- miles-in-the-wrong-directions-to-turn-50-miles-in-another-direction- to-get-50-miles-as-the-crow-flies, but this time I was led on a small beautiful highway ride that cut an hour out of the time and came pretty much straight to my house.

I met some Busketiers, new, and ones that I had met in Tulsa and Busses Nowhere Near the Arch. The Psycoblooie family is going to grow quite a bit this year, I believe.