[tcb] Re: We'll miss y'all

  • From: Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 18:18:34 -0500

Water polo in Texas?

something's not right there.

Sorry you won't be there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 2:57 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: We'll miss y'all

Hi TCB,
I had to make the difficult decision yesterday that we won't be making T@TP
this year.  We were already only going to be able to head up Saturday night
because of the regional WaterPolo tournament, but then I found out that Kirk
was going to miss his school's homecoming dance..........no way.  Priorities
being heavily with my kids during these last couple of years before college has
us missing events that we'll pick back up when we can.
I called Paul a little while ago for his address, and will be sending the book
I promised for the raffle.
I will still be going to Boerne as far as I know.  That Friday and Saturday
happen to be the same two days as the state championship WaterPolo tournament
that is in Austin this year.  I would suggest that those wanting to camp before
the show take Allan Riggs' offer.  If any of you want to camp after the show on
Sunday, or just stop by to chill out before heading home, you are welcome to
stay and camp at my place and/or nock down some beers in the shop before
heading out.
Yours in Buses,
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel