[tcb] Re: Welding and stuff

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 00:11:27 -0600

Here is a link to a nose just like the one I bought from Doug.

https://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=VNG-95-56-20-0

christian wohlfahrt wrote:
This summer I am planning on replacing some of the rusted out steal on my bus.

I have not welded since highschool, but I have been watching allot of YouTube videos about mig welding :)

Still working on getting a rig and gathering the steal.

Found bus depot and Wolfsburg for ordering steal.

I am looking for more places to get steal from. Also looking for a nose that I could pick up oppose to having it shipped. 200$ just for shipping a nose. just the top of the nose would be enough. ;)
My doglegs are also trashed.

Great welding advise is also requested.

I have a 72 bus

Sent from my iPhone