[tcb] Re: Welding and stuff

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 05:04:40 -0700 (PDT)

I replaced the front of my pickup and do not recommend going this way.  Keep as
much of the original metal as possible and use the piece you buy to repair the
windshield area.  The biggest problem I had replacing the whole front was
getting the spacing on the doors correct and the area around the front vent.
Also, if you want to keep the signals in the correct place requires alot of
work.

just my $.02