[tcb] Re: Welcome/Test

  • From: "David Sparlin" <nilraps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:41:37 -0800

I'm new here and just enjoying all the post and comradely.  This group seems to
be one of the most cohesive groups I've seen in a long time.

We currently have a 1960 RHD Beetle, 1960 Single Cab and a 1959 Karmann Ghia
(Who thinks she's a 1960).  We are also looking for 1971 bus or Westies to use
for camping.

Thanks for inviting us in.

David and Donna

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
Date:  Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:27:08 -0600

A couple members are having sending replys.
And there have been 4 or 5 new members join our ranks.
I wanted to WELCOME them and sort of send a test message to see how
many can reply.

Now I am going to go finish packing Homer.....................
Our road trip buddies have made alternate plans, We may leave tonight!

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.