[tcb] Re: Welcome Angii!

  • From: "angii pender" <ang_is_@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 08:58:40 -0500

ya slacker my ass, LOL RevRobB LOL *wink* ha ha ha ha

oh come on now, you know how it goes, I ahve been workin......LOL

So shit man, I do not think you guys will see me at Transporters this year. I have a chance to sit in on a Reiki class as a teachers aid. This  is going to be my profession soon, and well this is kind of important to me. OK not as important as you guys, but, but, but, I am sorry, but I know you will have fun without me, ok except maybe you Katrina, I will send coffee with robb and instructions to have it ready for when you emerge out of yer bus.... GOT THAT ROBB!!!! I am going to try and make it out Sunday morning though.....

Reiki Blessings,

angii