[tcb] Re: Welcome!

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 16:40:07 -0700

I'm pretty sure my engine's not the original that came in my bay either. I
think '76 came with a 1800 rather than a 2000...right? That's what my book
says any way. I'd take my 2000 over any other engine any day.

-Shelby

On 4/10/07, Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

yea, you vanagon guys are a small breed, ya'll better stick together

and before you even start, i would kill to have a vanagon like duncans
with
the conversion.

>From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: Welcome!
>Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:36:12 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Hey fellow Vanagon owner, I'm not picking on you. I was just trying to
stay
>with the bus content.
>
>j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Howdy to all the new members.
>Me and Cindy have an '89 vanagon, Freedom van
>Gogh, with a subaru conversion. We bought it that way so it's not
original,
>although I don't think many care about a vanagon's originality. Heck,
>there's a few that don't about Bays let alone vanagons.
>
>We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the Classic. Big and small,
>old
>and new friends. Dang! It can't get here fast enough, huh?!
>
>BTW: DAC's camping area last year was the most traumatized by the storms,
>although the park had a bulldozer there repairing the area. Heck, if the
>grounds survived DAC last year, no measly storm can do much harm. ;)
>
>And stop pickin' on me, Mark! I'm just trying to keep Dan-O happy wit da
>content! Hi, Dan. :)

>The average US Credit Score is 675. The cost to see yours: $0 by
Experian.

Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
payment

http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581