[tcb] Re: Welcome

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 20:06:29 -0700 (PDT)

What was the ball park asking price for the 54 double door and what it's like
in term of originality?  Hey, you can have a ride in my panel van at TVWC and
see what it's like to ride in a real bus just like in 1960.

Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hey Sammie,
I was contacted last week by a friend selling a '54 double-door panel! I turned
it down and am happy to pass the opportunity to you if you'd like. And I love
ALL Split-Screen Buses, I just prefer 23 windows when possible. I enjoy getting
rides and driving any model when given the opportunity. I hope you'll still
give me a ride, or is this going to be a neener....neener.....neener?
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel