[tcb] Re: Welcome

  • From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 19:08:49 -0500

I'll be at The Classic Friday until Saturday morning camping in the
loud area.  My family is not interested in camping in my bus so once I
resorted to sleeping in it on my driveway.  It will be nice to have a
place to sleep in my bus a little further from home.  Then Saturday my
kiddos want to use my bus to go to their prom and then I'll be back at
The Classic on Sunday.  All you TCB people come on over and introduce
yourselves, my psychedelic '71 bus is easy to spot.  I'll bring
pictures of my '66 - my Aircooler friends have never seen it and at
this point I think they are suspicious that maybe it doesn't really
exist.

Julie

On 4/9/07, Peter Albarian <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Julie,
I do believe that was us.  It sounds like you've done a lot to your 21w since
then.  Will we be seeing you at the TVWC in 1 1/2 weeks?
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel