[tcb] Re: Welcome!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:56:02 -0800 (PST)

We can show you ways of installing A/C in a bus!!!! I personally use a 5000 BTU
household window unit in my Vanagon. Keeps it nice and cool.

 Mike Selvey <sidecar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Hi Dan!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I love my Bay, and hope to keep it long
into retirement. Now, if I could just afford that sexy Gilmore
Enterprises Air Conditioner, I might be able to get the rest of the
family to go camping with me when it's over 70 degrees!~ LOL!

Mike Selvey