[tcb] Weekend at Woodalls

  • From: "Christopher Dirksen" <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 09:53:13 -0600

I like to go too so I can use Eric's new rivet gun. Plus I think I need to work on my wheel bearings got some rubbing going on. Let me know what to bring for the bus work weekend Eric. Mark maybe before the weekend you could come by the house to see if thats my problem so I could order parts for the "Weekend at Woodalls".

Eric the family is feeling better eh?

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Hehr Jalousie Window Restoration Questions.
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 09:44:22 -0600 (CST)
>Yeah, it sure does Mark!
>I am still gathering parts, so when I get that all done and new glass cut
>I will plan something out...
>It looks like after I have everything disassembled, it shouldn't be too
>difficult to get at the rivets with some tools.
>

> > Sounds like the beginning of a work weekend at Eric's
> >
> > Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hey everyone,
> > I know there are some Westy freaks on this list so...
> > I recently acquired some original jalousie windows (thanks Peter!), and I
> > have some questions about some different aspects of putting them together.
> >
> > 1) Some of the clips that hold the windows in need to be repaced. These
> > are riveted together, and I am going to need to drill out the rivets. Is
> > there a certain tool that I should use to put the new rivits in?
> >
> > 2) I also need to replace the mesh screen on the screen frames. Is there
> > some type of window company that should be able to do this?
> >
> > I can tell already that this is going to be a lot of work to get 6 working
> > windows, but it will be soooo nice to have them installed in the bus.
> > I can't wait!

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop.