[tcb] Re: We are fine!

  • From: "jumpinjoe" <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 10:19:17 -0500

I'm doing well, just to update.  I was going to have to do the
radio broadcasts from the island.  When Rita went cat. 5 they
decided to pull all of us out and just run simulcast with t.v.  I
was told to go to Dallas, on my way to Dallas I was told to go
anywhere but Dallas.   So,  I have family in Kansas City, so thats
where I am.   Eating birthday cake,  YUM!

http://www.jumpinjoebarnett.com

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 07:35:42 -0700 (PDT)

>We are here as well. 1 small tree limb leaning against the
driveway. loved hearing the wind all night. sure slept good. See
everyone when life returns to normal---mark

>Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:We survived the
storm with NO damage to our house, the power never went off. I am
finished with the clean up ( I went out and stood our Fiddle Leaf
Fig Tree that had blown over) It seemed very anti climatic, I have
been thru worst thunder storms. Thanks to every one for your
concern, I hope all those that ran to East Texas are as well off.

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net