[tcb] Re: We are fine!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 07:35:42 -0700 (PDT)

We are here as well. 1 small tree limb leaning against the driveway. loved
hearing the wind all night. sure slept good. See everyone when life returns to
normal---mark

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:We survived the storm with NO
damage to our house, the power never went off. I am finished with the clean up
( I went out and stood our Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree that had blown over) It seemed
very anti climatic, I have been thru worst thunder storms. Thanks to every one
for your concern, I hope all those that ran to East Texas are as well off.

Dan & Katrina Martin

1971 VW Bus

H.B.B.

T.C.B.