[tcb] Re: Way Out Salvage

  • From: "Lonnie Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:28:19 -0500

I got this on my club's email list. It looks to be in Dennis' neighborhood.
Might be worth checking out if you re going to be up there anyway.

i have 104 vw's for sale in n w arkansas. i recently bought it all and need

to sell most of it so i dont have to move it . tons of good projects. if any

intrest call me at 479-502-2505 forrest nelson. thanks.  we have split

busses t3's ghias bay windows bugs a drag car and some carmans. early busses

that are complete and buildable are around 800.00 complete bay windows are

500.00 most buildable bugs are around 500 and those are complete and solid.

cheapest 100.00 highest 1500.00. let me know if any intrest from you or your

club members.

i onlly have a short time to get my money back and move it all then it's 75

a ton to the crushers.

  _____