[tcb] Re: Warning - Technical Question

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 22:39:45 -0500 (EST)

I will answer for Mark.  Starting today, my dear husband is now an employee of
the great state of Texas.  He was accepted into the academy of the Texas Dept.
of Criminal Justice to become a correctional officer.  In other words, a
babysitter for the state.  Ha.  No offense to anyone that has anyone
incarcerated.  Mark will now be staying in Huntsville during the week and
coming home on the weekends.  It will be tough at first, but we will make it
work.  He will be in the academy for 6 weeks and then starts at an unit in
early January.  I am very proud of him.
He will be able to read emails when he comes home tomorrow night, so he will
probably post then.
Emily