[tcb] Re: Wally world

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:29:01 -0700 (PDT)

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!  Was his girl friend the blond who asked for a new 710 cap
for her Camero?

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Back in High School there was a
guy names Billy with a 73 El Camino that was low on oil, So I gave him a quart
and told him to put it in. After about an hour we went to check on Billy. We
asked what was taking so long?? He said he couldn't find a funnel small enough
to fit the little filler pipe. He was trying to pour the oil down the dip stick
tube right next to the cap in the valve cover that says "OIL". We never did
tell him the correct way, maybe he works at Walmart now.

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     News flash:  stocks are
down, Wally World takes big hit on declinning sales.  Whooppee!  Know not
everyone agrees but I hate Wal-Mart.  What does this have to do with busses.
Not much but it does have to do with automobiles.  Latest news from Wally World
auto service is that they are now siphoning the oil out out of the crankcase
through the dipstick hole in order to do an oil change!  Whowwwwww boy.  I can
just see the dipstick at Wally World auto center pulling the dipstick to siphon
out of the dipstick hole.  I just think that's about 2 to many dipsticks
involved.  Has anyone tried this ingenious method of removing oil from their
VW?  I hope not.  What will Wally come up with next to have some dipstick
siphon money out of your pocket?

  There's just gotta be a lotta jokes in there somewhere.