[tcb] Wally world

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 08:07:48 -0700 (PDT)

News flash:  stocks are down, Wally World takes big hit on declinning sales.
Whooppee!  Know not everyone agrees but I hate Wal-Mart.  What does this have
to do with busses.  Not much but it does have to do with automobiles.  Latest
news from Wally World auto service is that they are now siphoning the oil out
out of the crankcase through the dipstick hole in order to do an oil change!
Whowwwwww boy.  I can just see the dipstick at Wally World auto center pulling
the dipstick to siphon out of the dipstick hole.  I just think that's about 2
to many dipsticks involved.  Has anyone tried this ingenious method of removing
oil from their VW?  I hope not.  What will Wally come up with next to have some
dipstick siphon money out of your pocket?

  There's just gotta be a lotta jokes in there somewhere.