[tcb] Re: Wake up everybody!

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:25:43 -0500

Hah, :-(
Did not even go.
........... but since you asked.............

Saturday morning,
we get a call from our niece in Chicago saying she and her two children want to come and visit, and could arrive Sunday evening.
We go through the gyrations of getting ready.
Sunday evening, we get a call from our niece in Chicago saying she and her two children are not coming to visit.

Sunday evening,
we get a call from our niece/nephew in Pennsylvania saying they and their two children want to come to visit and could arrive tomorrow (Monday) night.
Monday evening, they arrive for campfires, boat rides, fishing, sight seeing, etc., etc., etc.
Still here.

Next Sunday, we take off for Pennsylvania to see our other niece/nephew and their brand new baby.

We will be getting back home in time to leave for psychobilly, and a look at Denis' boat dock.

Dennis, from the view you sent me, just how long of a the tie-up rope is needed to hook up to your boat dock way up there above the water?

If I bring a rope cut about 5' 7" too short, would you push me off the dock?

At 10:07 8/10/2005, Denis wrote:

Bob, did all the Buskatiers in St. Louis tell you they were coming? Did anybody know anything about it?

I have to finish the "boat dock" today. And try to work on Murray, because it would be horribly ironic if 50 busses show up and mine doesn't work.

Again, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATRINA!!!