[tcb] Re: Wake up everybody!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:00:29 -0700 (PDT)

A little more help with the design on these t-shirts would really help speed
things along. The Vanagon is ready to go. I just ordered some minor parts from
go westy but nothing i can't do without. Oh and by the way--HAPPY BIRTHDAY
KATRINA

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Happy birthday, Kat!

16 days to Psychobilly2!

What do you need, Mark, to finish those T-shirts?

Whose bus is not ready? Dan will come over and fix it, whatever it is.

Bob, did all the Buskatiers in St. Louis tell you they were coming? Did anybody
know anything about it?

I have to finish the "boat dock" today. And try to work on Murray, because it
would be horribly ironic if 50 busses show up and mine doesn't work.

Again, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATRINA!!!