[tcb] Wahoo!

  • From: Stephen Brannan <ozarkcycleworks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:42:46 -0700 (PDT)

I am on the verge of convincing my wife that we need a bus.  Our neighbor Tim
gave us a ride the other day in his 67.  That was her first time ever in a
running VW.  We even stopped to look at a Bay this Sunday after church.  I just
need to finnish coming up with the funds.  It just absolutely has to be a
running bus.  It's been almost a year since our squareback blew up and she is
finally starting to think about another VW.  What do you all think is the bare
minimum cost to get into a reliable runner and does anyone need a 53 GMC truck?
 Thanks.

photos & more.