[tcb] Re: Wack Ball 2 at T@P7

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:52:28 -0500

I've got the clubs, balls and markers covered.I think Jeff has trophys from last year that were not use at the rained out golf tourney.If we use up all of the balls that I have you will be a happy camper. Every one should bring lots of cash as there might be a bit of friendly competition.

oleblue
----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>