[tcb] Re: WTB Rear Bay Bumper for my 78 Westy

  • From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:52:07 -0700 (PDT)

Love it Shirley.  Well said...

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Aug 12, 2010, at 5:07 PM, shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

because god made Texas hot and beautiful. then he made a special breed of
people called TEXANS that love and appreciate their hot beautiful Texas.

Unfortunately god was not an air-cooled vw driver at the time of Texas'
creation.
 although i'm sure god has come around to air-cooled vw's and he too wishes he
had made Texas a little easier his air-cooled vw's.
From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx <a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010, 11:29 AM

With that said...Mark has been working out in the garage in all this heat...the
other day it was about 107 out there.  I do wish we could get air-conditioning
put in...but don't have the money.  October can't get here fast enough...at
least temps would be in the high 80s.

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 12:35 PM

Doug is parting out that bay at his shop. Don't know about the bumper though.