[tcb] Re: @WL my poor little camper

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:17:31 -0800 (PST)

My Road Dog is busted right now, too...On my way back
from a GREAT trip to Wilson's in Oklahoma day b/4
yesterday, about 150 miles from home, she lost power,
started smokin' like crazy...Motor sounds great, but
the engine compartment was filled with oil.  Checked
oil level, it's only a pint low.  HOPEFULLY, just blew
the oil cooler seal.
Had to have it towed to the house.  150 miles...then,
after I got home, I got sick as hell, just now gettin'
well enough to sit in front of the computer...
BBC?  Naw, folks would only confuse us with some
British Broadcasting Corp....

--- Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> We can change the name if you want.
> If we change the name to BBC I WANT OUT!
>
> On Jan 9, 2006, at 2:56 PM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:
>
> > Man, what a rough start to the week.  Between
> Gerald's ongoing
> > problems, Brian's old bus and new bus issues and
> now Steve &
> > Sharon, maybe we should change the name of the TCB
> to the BBC -
> > broken bus club.
> >
> > Homer's 1,900 mile trip is the only good news I've
> seen lately.
> >
> > Ronnie
> >

> > Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just
> $16.99/mo. or less

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com