[tcb] Re: @WL Re: t-shirts

  • From: "David Sparlin" <nilraps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:02:23 -0700

I need one XXL

Boy the "Geritol" kick in......:-)

  _____

From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Denis Dodson
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 5:56 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: @WL Re: t-shirts

Absolutely not! No way! Why should you get a T-shirt when you are late?

There are people in Bangladesh who could really use a T-shirt, should we
give them some? And Eskimos, it's really cold where they live, a t-shirt
could make the difference of life or death, do we have to give all of them a
T-shirt, there are hundreds of those guys!

Do we look like the Salvation freakin' army? And do you think these things
are free? Well, freedom ain't free buddy! People have fought and died so
that you could get a T-shirt! People like my father was at Guadalcanal and
had his shins shot off! When Columbus set out for America in The Ninja, the
Ford Pinto and the San Fernando, did he get a free T-shirt? And the Apollo
Theater astronauts who went into space and mooned the Earth for us, did they
ask for T-shirts? I don't know, but probably not. Now here you are coming
here from Cal-i-forn-eye-ay, swimin' pools, movie stars, and expect us
farmer dorks from flyover country to pull a T-shirt out of our behinds for
you all especial!

I'd rather soak it in gasoline, light it on fire and swallow it whole before
I'd let you have it! I'd rather, but I won't because it would hurt and
gasoline is really expensive right now, so count your blessings, pal!

How about we give you a special late guy edition? It's a blank white with
nothing on it for $100. How's that sound, Bucko?!

You're lucky I don't turn Dan loose on you! He's been to freakin' AFRICA!
He'd bounce you like a basketball! He'll rip out your spine and use it for a
limbo stick!

I forget, what was the question? Oh, can you get a T-shirt? I guess. How
many?