[tcb] Re: @WL Re: $WL Re: $WL Re: GPS on board!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:23:05 -0500

Sharon, is Mike E Everett? Get him to come to the party or at least get his
E-mail address to me please. He was supposed to give me a part number for the
weatherstrip rubber that he uses and I want him to come to the party. The boy
is hard for me to communicate with. I guess he doesn't like me. Guess I'll go
eat worms.