[tcb] Re: @WL Re: $WL Re: $WL Re: Dan! Take over the coolers' site

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:14:46 -0400

Now now, no need to panic.

We have some work to do, but the site will be back up in some form or fashion
after a probable outage.

It's unfortunate, and a temporary set back for the website, but has no bearing
on the day to day, month to month activities of the gang. It will make it more
difficult to communicate to those outside the normal local reach temporarily.

We've got a large group with diverse talents all over the place and will
reconstruct things as promptly as possible.

In the mean time, I plan on on back to the old mailing list for DAC events and
such. Get on it if your not while the site is still up.

And for gosh sakes, somebody give Dan a sammich!

Robb