[tcb] Re: @WL Re: Thanks Gang

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:52:55 -0600

I'm jealous.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Sawyer
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 7:51 PM
  Subject: @WL [tcb] Re: Thanks Gang

  Next weekend if all goes well. Will have to see how the week goes.

  Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    It was fun!
    I was kind surprised to see the big P&C.
    I would have bet money that they were not that big.
    I bet a little cam will really wake that motor up!
    When are we putting it back together?
    (with long stroke counterweighted crank)

    On Jan 21, 2006, at 6:53 PM, Ronnie Hughes wrote:

      Thanks to Mark S., Mark J. and Dan on the engine work today.

      And to our helpers Emily & Katrina for going and getting lunch.

      It's nice working in a garage that is set-up for working and not just for
parking cars in it.

      See you later,

      Ronnie