[tcb] Re: @WL Re: New Eureka Springs and Mountain View show info

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:47:13 -0500

Well, that is a different way to look at it, that it is hot all the way up.

I'll be happy to see any of you any time.

Mountain View is further away than ES, alot of winding country road in lush
greenery, crossing creeks and a river or two, all the cows and horses making
all that animal noise. I don't know if you're going to be able to deal with
it.