[tcb] Re: @WL Re: My inability to make it to meetings

  • From: "Aguirre, Adan" <AAguirre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:56:59 -0600

THAT'S THE PLAN MAN!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Denis Dodson
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 9:50 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: @WL Re: My inability to make it to meetings

Well, we can and will talk about the Eureka Springs show at some point, but
I want everyone to remember that I, we, you, are having a show and campout
( just like Paul's ) at my house and at the store at the top of my road.
Hell, eventually it could replace the ES show. Operated in a more
participant friendly way, on a holiday weekend, and at a time when the
weather is beautiful and not so hot.