[tcb] Re: @WL Re: Laptop (New thread from the electricity bit)

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:39:25 -0500

Are saying that Joe considers being lost an adventure?

My GPS is on my Zire 71 Palm Pilot. I have stuck it with velcro to the dash
next to the fuel gauge. I can hook it to my radio and after I punch in the
destination it will talk and tell you where to go. One problem is, though, that
the volume in the talking is always lots louder than the radio and when it cuts
in it scares me and sounds like it's angry and you're stupid: TURN LEFT 100
FEET!!!