[tcb] Re: @WL Re: Inviting folks to the list

  • From: "Will Wood" <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:37:33 -0600

Los Vatos del "Truck Stop?"

-----Original Message-----
From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Neil McGlothin
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 4:29 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: @WL Re: Inviting folks to the list

Yeah, I'm down with The Vatos!

--- "Aguirre, Adan"
<AAguirre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The Vatos,that means dudes in
> spanglish....HAHAHAHAHAH!

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery.
If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking.
I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so
they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a
garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for
mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com