[tcb] Re: @WL Re: I'll probably never do all this again

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 21:57:36 -0500

Oatmeal?
Is that what we are calling it now?

On Oct 6, 2005, at 9:54 PM, Denis Dodson wrote:

Thank you, but I don't know the meaning of the word careful. I am balls to the wall, flaming danger as I roar down the highway, firing all my guns at once and exploding into space.

Oops, I dropped my spoon and spilled my oatmeal.

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>