[tcb] Re: @WL Re: Friday update

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:04:12 -0500

So Emily isn't coming?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Sawyer
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 10:58 AM
  Subject: @WL [tcb] Re: Friday update

  Big hootered waitresses would be nice.

  Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Dan said I have to do Friday updates on Psychobilly.

    We have increased the water pressure to 70 lbs for the three showers.

    We added another electrical outlet because we found a tiny spot where there
was no electricity.

    My brother in law, Chuck, has reported in that he is going to load up my
wife's Element with his fireworks when she goes to his house on the way here
because they are too big to fit in his car. Big big fireworks.

    Beer, explosives and a 300' cliff, what else could you ask?

    Any new attendees to report?