[tcb] Re: @WL Re: Anyone know where I can find?

  • From: "Sharon" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:13:07 -0600

After looking at the forecast for Galveston we may just drive all the way
there to the beach tonight  so we can enjoy some beach time before it hits,
looks like rain from tomorrow afternoon on but who cares we'll still have
fun. If anyone is trying to find out where we are just call Steve's cell 817
360-0678.