[tcb] Re: @WL On another subject

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 07:42:19 -0600

I ended up buying something called "Rust Bullett". Compared to POR-15, it has almost no surface prep. Aside from knocking off loose stuff there is no prep, but it has to be applied in two layers, one to bond all the crud and then a second layer to fill in pinholes and leave a smoth finish.

Dan made me buy it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Perring" <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>