[tcb] Re: @WL I'm coming

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:34:43 -0500

Is it one of those new bike trails imbedded in that far sighted transportation bill that GW  signed?

Trey, I told you last time you were coming that I have a short trail that will completely kick your ass. You may have to jump a few logs and some hidden barbed wire, but I'm sure it will be a lot of fun for you. Bring band-aids.