[tcb] Re: @WL Hoochiemama

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 06:30:23 -0800 (PST)

NO. I need help getting this engine put back in Jumpin Joes' bus. you know what
it's like to have something sitting in your driveway not running,don't you?
Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:You need a hand fighting a chest
cold? If I were you, I'd rather have a
female nurse rather than, say, Dan. I have an ugly image of Dan spreading
Vicks on your naked...Barf!