[tcb] Re: WHOOOOOPIEEEEEE

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:20:25 -0700 (PDT)

I think the Pranksters would dose the entire water
supply in the state!  Then film the ensuing hilarity,
then Zane would produce and sell the movies on his
website!

http://www.key-z.com/

--- j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In retrospect, what I meant to say was, a 60-day
> suspension is not much FUN.
> For us, atleast.
>
> I'm thinkin' AR isn't that big of a state. And it
> cain't be too long of a
> midnight drive. He won't be at PsychoBilly but he
> won't be at home, either!
> Hahahahahah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> What would the Merry Pranksters do with such an
> opportunity?
> HahahahahahaHahahahahaha.
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
> TP the house? TP Hersey? Relocate Hersey between 2
> trees? Will Hershy break
> out in hives? I'm sure there's others on the list
> much more inventive. . ..
> HahahahahahaHahahahahaha.

HAHAthereHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHwillHAHAHAHbeAHAHAHAfireworksHAHAHAHAhandyHAHAHA!

> Maybe Brian needs to be there just to protect his
> interests?
>
> WHOOOOOPIEEEEEE!

> From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
> To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [tcb] Re: WHOOOOOPIEEEEEE
> Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:31:11 -0500
>
> I am trying to help the boy. Oh well, you are right,
> I shouldn't be so
> harsh. Nobody seconded the motion anyway.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "j duncan"
> <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????
> >     > >
> >     > > yes siree. the new boss man called me last
> night at 7 and wheeled
> >     > > and dealed
> >     > > with me. to get me to come in in a week.
> >     > >
> >     > > 50% more than i am making now with
> benefits and a for sure steady
> >     > > work flow.
> >     > >
> >     > > can't argue with that.
> >     > >
> >     > > things in my life are really falling in
> place now and just wanted
> >     > > to share.
> >     > >
> >     > > camper will be driven tonight. new job.
> wow
> >     > >
> >     > > oh and to top it off
> >     > >
> >     > >
> >     > > IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >     > >
> >     > >

> >     > > Don?t just search. Find. Check out the new
> MSN Search!
> >     > >

> >     > >
> >     > >
> >     > >
> >     > >

> >     Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN
> Search!

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

http://mail.yahoo.com