[tcb] WHO SAYS IT'S HOT?

  • From: Dennnis Dosdon <dld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 07:57:14 -0700 (PDT)

I know that the weather can change in a day, but after all the talk of how hot
it is in Eureka Springs at the show, yesterday's high was in the 70s, and it
won't stop raining.

I'll let everybody know now that I bought a big above ground swimming pool (18'
by 4' deep), but I feel kinda stupid standing next to this big box in the rain
in long jeans because it's actually a little cold.

The 5 day forecast doesn't have the temps getting into the 90s, so July has
been incredibly wet and cool.

I had visions of a bunch of busses arriving in the 95 degree heat and humidity
the Thursday night before ES and people falling out of their rides and into the
pool. It might still happen, who knows.